Thursday, April 2, 2015

So yesterday was bit of a "crazy day."  I didn't have/make/take the time in the morning to go walking or to the rec center, and the afternoon was jam packed.  (part of my morning drama was that I needed to make a dessert for the court of honor.  I make peanut butter bars cause they are quick and easy, and feed a lot of people.  only AFTER I had them in the over, did I remember that we have a boy int he ward who is deathly allergic to peanuts.  Now what?  I then made another dessert)

I left at 2 to pick up and Aaron and drive him to Orem for his appt. with Dr. Stringham.  Dropped him off, then drove to Springville to pick up the afternoon carpool.  Dropped everyone at their homes, then  helped Caleb finish his project/report on Jupiter.  3:40 - back to Orem to pick up Aaron at 4.  Back home again for a few minutes, then off to soccer practice from 5 - 6.  After practice, one of the other players needed a ride home, so over to the west side of Provo (by the mall) I go, getting home at 6:25.  Supposed to be at the church at 6:30 for court of honor/dinner.  Hurry to finish prepping the dessert I was supposed to bring,  got there only 10 minutes late.  There until 8:45, then headed back home (after dropping off some extra people).  Home by 9.  THEN started our evening "Easter Week devotional thing.  I felt bad for Katrina, as it was her night to teach.  (it was actually the lesson for yesterday ("teaching Tuesday" that we missed)  She had prepared well and was excited and ready to go...  everyone else was tired and cranky and not really contributing to the spirit in a positive way...

At the end of the day, I only had 4563 steps, and it stopped the great streak that I had going...  Oh well, I knew I had to get up at 5 this morning to go work out, so it was more important to go to bed.