Sunday, November 9, 2014

Kids singing in church

So, today Katrina and Bryan sang in sacrament meeting.  I was so very proud of them.   Although after they were done and I asked how it was, they said they felt scared, you really couldn't tell at all by looking at them... they appeared cool and relaxed.  (I could tell they were a little scared just because I could hear it in their voices and they didn't sing with as much confidence as they did when we practiced - but since I am too much of a chicken to sing a solo in church, I thought they were WONDERFUL!)

I was chatting with a FB friend this afternoon and she said how she wished she could have heard them...  This isn't the same, but since we aren't supposed to record during sacrament meeting, this is as close as we can get... so enjoy.  I LOVE music and I'm so glad my kids love it too!