Wednesday, February 16, 2011

so cute...

Katrina got a note from the boy that sits next to her in class.  I thought it was so cute I just had to record it.  Here it is, with all spelling and punctuation (or lack thereof) "in tact"

"Deer Katrina I like you be koss your fonee and be koss your smart"


Also in the same stack of papers, I found a "valentine" that Katrina had made for Aaron (as in her big brother Aaron)  This was in response to last Friday when Katrina and Aaron cooked up the idea that he would come down to her class and be her show and tell.

"Dear Aaron  thank you so much for being my show and tell.  I rilly apreshat it."

 It's nice to see physical evidence that they do love each other,  since sometimes they don't act like it...  Actually, they aren't that bad.  Most of the time the get along pretty well and enjoy playing together.  just for fun, here's a small collection of pictures (spanning 6 years) of Katrina and her awesome "big brother."













I hope they always choose to show love to each other.  They are very different from each other in so many ways, and I love them both very much!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Those pictures are classic! So cute!

Heather said...

You must keep those notes!! We have one from my little sister.
Der Mom, Cat is so men. She mad me cree.

We love to tease her, So Amie, you going to go cree about it? lol sisters rock!