Monday, December 7, 2009

In the presence of ROYALTY...

A funny thing happened at Family Home Evening tonight. 4 year old Bryan was teaching the lesson (which is always an adventure in and of itself) and when the "lesson" was over, he was calling on people who wanted to share their testimonies or say anything else. Katrina was raising her hand, and he called on her.

(Katrina) "Bryan, may I bear my testimony?"

(Bryan) "Yes, you may, but you can call me KING Bryan."

I think giving the lesson and being in charge of calling on people went to his head. What do you think?

3 comments:

Harmony said...

I think it's good to give kids the chance to be in charge occasionally. But yes, he is taking it and running with it!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Oh that is so funny!

Shellie said...

Too cute!