Wednesday, December 17, 2008

One Year Ago...

right now, I was lying in the hospital after giving birth (via emergency C-Section) to my sweet little Caleb.

What a year it has been. He is such a blessing to me. While it has been a very difficult year with depression (which I am attributing to postpartum), he has been such a wonderful baby.

Of the four kids, he has been the best sleeper. (Still not super fantastic by most standards, but really pretty good compared to the other kids.) He is generally so easy going and happy. (Not right now, of course; right now he is crying because he has a cough/cold and is miserable, is apparently having a bout of constipation, he is tired, and needs some motrin and he needs his mommy to rock him so he can go to sleep. Guess I'd better get right on that.

Here are some pictures:





I LOVE MY BOY!!!!!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday to Caleb...He's so cute. I love his little smile. I think he's goign to be a heartbreaker with that smile :)

Charlotte said...

What a cutie!

I have to say as well, that sure is a nice blue and black aghgan you've got there.

ali cross said...

My goodness he is a cute boy! Kee-Ute!

Happy Birthday little man!

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

He is absolutely adorable!!!! We need to get our babies together. They are about the same age. You done good, girl!

Tristi Pinkston said...

And he's so snuggly! :)

Harmony said...

Caleb is one already?! Love his bright blue eyes! Such a cutie!

Shellie said...

I cannot believe he is a year old already. He is so cute. Those eyes!