Friday, December 7, 2012

a cruise for TWO...

Last year Tim saw an offer for a great deal on a 7 day cruise to the western Caribbean.  He booked it, and for the past 11 months we have been looking forward to a nice vacation, just the two of us.  It is always a challenge to get everything in order when it comes to childcare for the kids, plus making sure they have enough clean school clothes (harder than you might imagine, since because they wear uniforms, i only buy a couple pair of pants in each color and couple shirts in each color...  so not a lot of extra clothes)

Anyway...  laundry challenges aside, we managed to get everything arranged, excursions booked, clothes bought (since I never lost the weight, and all my capris are too tight...)  and off we went...

my next 8 - 9 posts will be my "journal" of each day's adventures...  enjoy... or ignore (doesn't really matter to me, cause I DID enjoy it (very much so) and that is all that matters!)


*  now trying to decide if I should post date everything so it reflects actual dates...  or just post them in real time...  I think I'll post date.  starting with this one :)