Monday, November 10, 2008

"and a little child child shall lead them..."

I just wanted to share something I thought was cute from our Family Home Evening tonight. I was teaching the lesson, and it was on the "Second Coming of Christ" and some of the general signs and how we need to be prepared. Yes, I'm still studying that topic... but i am not freaking out or anything too over the top) After I told (in short simple terms) about a few of the more formidable signs, I said (in a dramatic over-exaggerated way) that I thought it was going to be too scary and that I thought we should all just go hide under our beds. I asked if they thought that was what Heavenly Father wanted us to do.
I thought Katrina's response was perfect. She raised her hand, and when I called on her she said, "No, He wants us to have Faith."

I am thankful that my children, young as they are, have budding testimonies and know to whom they can look for peace, comfort, and truth.

4 comments:

Jennica said...

That is so cute - I love to hear little kids say things like that!

Kristi said...

They get it! They really get it! I love those moments.

Adrienne and Ryan Mangus said...

Wow, that's great! Doesn't that make you feel good.

Shellie said...

SO sweet, yeah, kids are better prepared for their futures than we are in general. :)